Flowers For All
Step into a profitable turn-key flower business
The Village Florist has been successfully operating in the village of Tatamagouche, Nova Scotia since 1952. It has a well-established and loyal clientele, and runs at a profit.
with store, stock, delivery vehicles and staff!
Key Selling Points
Click on images to enlarge.
- The business is profitable!
- We are the only florist shop for more than 50km in any direction.
- We have a solid client list of more than 1,000 names.
- We are the exclusive provider of flowers to four local funeral homes.
- Our wedding flower service is booked solid for the next two years.
- We employ two fully trained staff members who can help you keep the business running smoothly and without disruption after purchase.
- Our shop is centrally located in the village of Tatamagouche on a street with many other thriving businesses.
- Our Smart car, branded with the shop's name and image, is included in the sale price. We have been using this car for deliveries. The word-of-mouth marketing and buzz it has created has been significant.
- We are also including a mini-van in the sale, which we use to deliver larger orders.
- The shop has about 1,000 square feet of space and includes a new walk-in cooler.
- The shop will be sold with all existing stock and equipment.
- We own the coveted domain name of www.flowersnovascotia.com. It is fantastic for search engine visibility and easy for customers to remember. We have received offers from large floral distributors to sell the domain but we are keeping it as a part of the store package.
Why Are We Selling?
When we first moved to Nova Scotia, we combined the flower shop with a bookstore. Now that we are into our retirement years, we are looking to scale back a little. We are splitting the flower shop and bookstore into two businesses in order to sell the florist half. The bookstore will move to a new location and you will keep the current retail space.
About the Location
The shop is located on Main Street in Tatamagouche, Nova Scotia. Main Street is the heart of the village and is where most businesses are located. The flower shop is next door to the pharmacy, a key business with high traffic, and is also steps away from the bank, the post office, the library and other amenities.
Tatamagouche is a beautiful village nestled along the north shore of Nova Scotia. In the summer our population swells with the many cottagers who find our ocean views, beaches, walking trails and Maritime hospitality simply irresistible. We are less than 2 hours from Halifax and the international airport, and about an hour from the eastern border of New Brunswick.
Village of Tatamagouche web site
For More Information
Complete financial information is available upon request. Please contact Annette Hunziker at 1-800-717-6523 or send email to .